For the year 2021, QuickSign has obtained a score of 79/100 in the gender equality index.
As a reminder, the index, established by the Ministry of Labor, measures the pay gap, the gap in the distribution of individual raises, the percentage of female employees who received a raise upon returning from maternity leave and the number of women in the 10 highest paid positions.
The scores on the various indicators for QuickSign for the year 2021 are:
- Gender pay gap indicator: 39/40
- Indicator of the gap in the rate of increases between women and men: 35/35
- Indicator percentage of female employees receiving a raise in the year following their return from maternity leave: 0/15
- Indicator number of employees of the under-represented gender in the top 10: 5/10
QuickSign is committed to ensuring an inclusive environment and is committed to working on an action plan to improve this score.
The various commitments:
- Although the industry in which QuickSign operates has an overall gender imbalance, we want to encourage the hiring of women, if the profile and skills presented at recruitment are equivalent.
- Equitable distribution of the increase envelope and objective of identical rates of increase between women and men with equal skills, performance and seniority
- 100% of women returning from maternity leave receive raises
- Increase parity at all levels of the organization
To learn more about the Gender Equality Index :