When you visit our website ” www.quicksign.com ” (hereinafter referred to as the Website), information concerning your browsing is likely to be recorded by files known as “cookies”.
A cookie is a small text file deposited on a terminal when visiting the Site. QUICKSIGN uses these cookies for the following purposes:
- Adapted navigation: adapting the content and display of our Website to your terminal in order to improve your navigation ;
- To memorize information related to a form already filled in or related to information on our services ;
- To establish statistics and audience measurements on the frequentation of our Website ;
- To carry out sharing on social networks.
Some cookies are strictly necessary to operate our Website. Because of their essential nature, the “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés” (hereinafter the “CNIL”) considers that they should be exempt from the collection of your consent.
The user of the Website has the possibility to accept or refuse the other cookies subject to consent at any time.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are also so-called “third-party” cookies and so-called “proprietary” cookies. A proprietary cookie is the one installed by our Website. Conversely, a third-party cookie is a cookie set by a domain other than our Website.
We use several types of cookies on our Website, the characteristics of which are described below.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Website. They allow the user to use the main features. Without these cookies, the user cannot use the Website. In accordance with the latest recommendations of the CNIL, they only require information from the user to be deposited on his or her terminal and do not allow any behavioral or identification tracking.
Therefore, these cookies do not store any information allowing us to identify you personally.
Third-party and social media cookies
These Cookies offer users the ability to share our content on their social networks. They also allow social networks to target their advertising offers, as they are able to track your browsing and build a profile of your interests.
Functional personalization cookies
Subject to your consent and the configuration of your browser, content personalization cookies may be deposited by QUICKSIGN to monitor the use of our Website.
These Cookies allow the user’s experience on the Website to be personalised by memorising his preferences and in particular allow :
- To adapt the presentation of the Website to the display preferences of the terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during the users’ visits to the Website, depending on the equipment and browsers ;
- To memorize information relating to forms that the user has filled out on the Site or to information that the user has chosen on the Website.
Nom du Cookie
Durée de conservation
_pk id. 1.f8fb
When you visit our Site, you are offered the opportunity to accept or refuse the use of certain cookies. You can therefore consent to the deposit of these cookies, or refuse them via our consent management tool available on the Site.
In the same way, when you accept the deposit of cookies, a consent cookie is installed.
HOW ARE YOUR COOKIES MANAGED?
Concerning the deposit of cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of our Website, they are activated by default and do not require your consent.
The life of these cookies is limited in time to thirteen (13) months, and it is not automatically extended during new visits.
Other cookies are subject to your consent. You can therefore consent to the deposit of these cookies, or refuse them at any time during your visit to our Website.
These cookies are kept for a period of 6 months.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR CHOICE ACCORDING TO THE BROWSER YOU USE?
- If you are using Google Chrome: you can manage your settings via the following link https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- If you are using Safari : : you can manage your settings via the following link : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- If you are using Firefox : you can manage your settings via the following link : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/options-preferences-parametres-firefox#w_panneau-vie-privee-et-securite
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you can manage your settings via the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
We may modify this policy in order to incorporate regulatory, legal, editorial or technical developments that raise the level of protection of your personal data.
We advise you to consult this page regularly in order to be aware of any changes or updates made to our Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org