For the year 2020, QuickSign obtained a score of 70/100 on the gender equality index.
As a reminder, the index, established by the Ministry of Labor, measures the pay gap, the gap in the distribution of individual increases, the percentage of female employees who received an increase upon returning from maternity leave and the number of women in the 10 highest paid positions.
The scores on the various indicators for QuickSign for the year 2020 are:
- Gender pay gap indicator: 40/40
- Indicator of the gap in the rate of increases between women and men: 25/35
- Indicator percentage of female employees receiving a raise in the year following their return from maternity leave: 0/15
- Indicator number of employees of the under-represented gender in the top 10: 5/10
QuickSign is committed to ensuring an inclusive environment and is committed to working on an action plan to improve this score.
The various commitments:
- Although the industry in which QuickSign operates has an overall gender imbalance, we want to encourage the hiring of women, if the profile and skills presented at recruitment are equivalent.
- Equitable distribution of the increase envelope and objective of identical rates of increase between women and men with equal skills, performance and seniority
- 100% of women returning from maternity leave receive raises
- Increase parity at all levels of the organization
To learn more about the Gender Equality Index: https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/actualites/A14622